Canada and the U.S. are just like Palestine and Israel!
Obama: Israel vs. Palestine, U.S. vs Canada…whatever, It’s all the same
Comments | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us
Check out this clip, which comes to us via the Washington Free Beacon.
In it, Obama compares the Israel-Palestine conflict to the benign relationship between the U.S. and Canada.
“Even though both sides may have areas of strong disagreement, may be engaging in activities that the other side considers to be a breach of good faith, we have to push through those things to get to an agreement,” Obama says “Because, if we have an agreement, it will be very clear what the nature of that agreement is. There will be a sovereign Palestinian state, a sovereign Jewish state of Israel, and those two states will be able to deal with each other the same way all states do.
“I mean, ya know, the United States and Canada has arguments once in a while.”
Wow…It’s just that easy.
Apparently, the President doesn’t understand - or chooses to ignore - the fact there are a few differences regarding U.S. relations with our neighbor to the North.
- Canada isn’t controlled by a terrorist organization named Hamas.
- Canada isn’t calling for the destruction of the United States.
- Vancouver isn’t lobbing missiles over the border into Seattle.
- The Canadian government isn’t funding suicide bombers who blow themselves up on U.S. buses and in U.S. pizza parlors.
- Canada has taken the bold step of acknowledging that the United States has right to exist.
- Canada’s Prime Minister probably doesn’t believe that the “Zionists” colluded with the Nazis to create the holocaust.
Other than that, he’s right. It’s exactly the same.
Here’s our President, direct from his increasingly embarrassing trip to Israel.