More than two months after a fire tore through a home in Michigan, family members said they had almost given up hope they’d ever see their beloved cat again—but their dog saved the day.
The cat, Ringer, apparently got trapped under the floor of the South Haven home when it went up in flames in March, Fox 17 reported. When the family returned home Sunday, the first time since the devastating fire, their dog, Chloe, sniffed out the cat’s location. —More…
News from around the worldCommenting Policy
Pursuant to Title 17 U.S.C. 107, other copyrighted work is provided for educational purposes, research, critical comment, or debate without profit or payment. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for your own purposes beyond the 'fair use' exception, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Views are those of authors and not necessarily those of Canada Free Press. Content is Copyright 1997-2017 the individual authors. Site Copyright 1997-2017 Canada Free Press.Com Privacy Statement