may finally include testimony from eyewitnesses...


By —— Bio and Archives April 28, 2013

Comments | Print Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

If you thought the Benghazi cover-up story was a thing of the past, think again.  According to Representative Trey Gowdy (R-SC), more hearings are imminent, and they promise to be “explosive.”

Appearing on Fox News yesterday afternoon, Gowdy indicated that they may also - for the first time - include testimony from people who were at the consulate the night of the attack.

Asked if eyewitnesses would be questioned, Gowdy said “I am bound by certain measures of confidentiality, but I would tell you that you are getting very warm. Shall we just say that?”

The goal, said Gowdy, is to find out “what happened during the siege itself and why aid was not sent,” and to learn whether subsequent statements made by the Obama administration were “grossly negligent or whether it was an intentional misleading.”

Considering that, so far, there’s been nothing but a deafening silence coming from the Benghazi survivors, this new round of hearings should be very interesting….

     


Robert Laurie -- Bio and Archives | Click to view Comments

Robert Laurie’s column is distributed by CainTV, which can be found at caintv.com

Be sure to “like” Robert Laurie over on Facebook and follow him on Twitter. You’ll be glad you did.