Subscribe | Email Us | Breaking News | CFP Books | Letters to the Editor

Comments

Page 1 of 3 pages  1 2 3 >

For those thinking that saying homosexuality is both a sin and a choice is back tracking or pandering, how could you think a Christian would think otherwise? All sinful actions are choices. A Bible believing Christian recognizes this. I agree with him; it is both. This is a free country and unfortunately not terribly moored to Biblical beliefs. Therefore, whatever civil situation homosexuals and the State work out between themselves is none of my business. But please do not dictate my own beliefs to me, require me to like it, be around it, or tolerate it in my place of worship in order for you to feel secure in your own decisions. I really don't see how that is an unreasonable view. And I'm pretty sure Federal law requires even White House staff be EEOC.
Posted by Ainnir  on  10/03  at  02:07 PM | #

Liking him is not the issue. I realllly like him.
The problem is, he is changing his ethics, beliefs and even his speeches to make himself "sound" more pc:

Paraphrasing:
1) I would have Muslims on my staff (Muslims are allowed to lie to Infidels);
2) When asked about it? States that he "Misspoke (sp)"; in other words, he didn't know what he was really saying.
3) Changed it to -- they can give me an Oath (same mistake--Muslims allowed to lie to infidels);
4) I will have homosexuals on my staff;
5) Hard-line stance on Homosexuality as a sin
Posted by Elaine  on  10/02  at  04:26 PM | #

I actually listened to Herman Cain for the first time yesterday, once in a discussion with Bill Clinton in 1994 about Hillarycare and its effect on jobs, the other just this morning when he slam-dunked a female ABC talking head in an interview.

He seems to be a brilliant businessman, and he stuck to what he had said previously as the lefty talking head tried to get him to backtrack.

I immediately liked Herman Cain, just as I immediately disliked Obama the first time I heard him....and I was right about Obama.
Posted by Bob67  on  10/02  at  12:05 PM | #

Andy, are you afraid to research? Read the other posts.
Posted by Elaine  on  09/30  at  08:00 PM | #

First and foremost, I am so happy to discover this site. As for the article on Mr. Cain, you are singing to the choir. The first time I watched him it was love at first sight. I plan to vote for him.
Posted by mkb44  on  09/30  at  04:57 PM | #

The MSM don't like him for several reasons.
1. He made his wealth through hard work, determination, focus and
self reliance.(This shatters several liberal myths.)
2. He worked for a large corporation and was promoted due to merit, not race. (Shatters the idiotic quota system)
3. He doesn't settle for the lifelong welfare entitlement argument.
4. He is positive about America and the freedom to try your best..not the false promise that Gov't will make you succeed every time.
5. The gov't doesn't create jobs. The gov't shouldn't have the job of 'giving anyone a livelihood'(As Obama thinks).
6. Cain is respected for the character in his heart...not merely tolerated for the color of his skin thru some stupid quota system.
7.He earned respect..it wasn't simply handed to him.
Posted by George from Atlanta  on  09/30  at  03:16 PM | #

Go to youtube.com and do the Search: Alex Jones - Herman Cain

Listen to this news clip.
Posted by Paul Revere  on  09/29  at  11:01 PM | #

Someone asked about Allen West, seems mostly info on military carreer, here is a start for you - I usually use http://www.startpage.com

That particular search page sometimes shows uncanny knowledge that Google doesn't always point out!

Posted by Paul Revere  on  09/29  at  05:09 PM | #

Page 1 of 3 pages  1 2 3 >

Herman Cain: An Exceptional American of African Descent

Posted by John Lillpop on Sep 28, 2011 at 09:00 PM

Quintessential example of American Exceptionalism

Herman Cain brings extraordinary credentials to his candidacy for U.S. President.