Posted by Ainnir on 10/03 at 03:07 PM | #
Liking him is not the issue. I realllly like him.
The problem is, he is changing his ethics, beliefs and even his speeches to make himself "sound" more pc:
1) I would have Muslims on my staff (Muslims are allowed to lie to Infidels);
2) When asked about it? States that he "Misspoke (sp)"; in other words, he didn't know what he was really saying.
3) Changed it to -- they can give me an Oath (same mistake--Muslims allowed to lie to infidels);
4) I will have homosexuals on my staff;
5) Hard-line stance on Homosexuality as a sin
Posted by Elaine on 10/02 at 05:26 PM | #
I actually listened to Herman Cain for the first time yesterday, once in a discussion with Bill Clinton in 1994 about Hillarycare and its effect on jobs, the other just this morning when he slam-dunked a female ABC talking head in an interview.
He seems to be a brilliant businessman, and he stuck to what he had said previously as the lefty talking head tried to get him to backtrack.
I immediately liked Herman Cain, just as I immediately disliked Obama the first time I heard him....and I was right about Obama.
Posted by Bob67 on 10/02 at 01:05 PM | #
Andy, are you afraid to research? Read the other posts.
Posted by Elaine on 09/30 at 09:00 PM | #
First and foremost, I am so happy to discover this site. As for the article on Mr. Cain, you are singing to the choir. The first time I watched him it was love at first sight. I plan to vote for him.
Posted by mkb44 on 09/30 at 05:57 PM | #
The MSM don't like him for several reasons.
1. He made his wealth through hard work, determination, focus and
self reliance.(This shatters several liberal myths.)
2. He worked for a large corporation and was promoted due to merit, not race. (Shatters the idiotic quota system)
3. He doesn't settle for the lifelong welfare entitlement argument.
4. He is positive about America and the freedom to try your best..not the false promise that Gov't will make you succeed every time.
5. The gov't doesn't create jobs. The gov't shouldn't have the job of 'giving anyone a livelihood'(As Obama thinks).
6. Cain is respected for the character in his heart...not merely tolerated for the color of his skin thru some stupid quota system.
7.He earned respect..it wasn't simply handed to him.
Posted by George from Atlanta on 09/30 at 04:16 PM | #
Go to youtube.com and do the Search: Alex Jones - Herman Cain
Listen to this news clip.
Posted by Paul Revere on 09/30 at 12:01 AM | #
Someone asked about Allen West, seems mostly info on military carreer, here is a start for you - I usually use http://www.startpage.com
That particular search page sometimes shows uncanny knowledge that Google doesn't always point out!
Posted by Paul Revere on 09/29 at 06:09 PM | #
Herman Cain: An Exceptional American of African Descent
Posted by John Lillpop on Sep 28, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Quintessential example of American Exceptionalism
Herman Cain brings extraordinary credentials to his candidacy for U.S. President.More...
Post a Comment on: Herman Cain: An Exceptional American of African Descent
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.
Next entries comments: The Re-Election of Obama by suspended elections?
Previous entries comments: Disarming America’s Military
Note from the Editor:
This section is for comments from readers of canadafreepress.com.
Please don't assume that Canada Free Press agrees with or endorses any particular comment just because we let it stand.