UN IPCC Chairman lies about UN IPCC's false 'science'
Never Have So Few Conned So Many - News on the Net Tuesday, April 20, 2010
1. Contrary to the UN IPCC Chairman, Rajendra Pacharui’s repeated public lies, 5,587 publications cited by the UN IPCC’s 2007 report were not scientifically peer-reviewed.
2. Separately, eminent independent scientists including UN IPCC scientists question the validity of many ‘peer-reviewed’ references cited by the the UN IPCC.
3. By their own admission, some UN IPCC scientists have attempted to prevent dissenting scientists from publishing their scientific work.
4. Presenting the UN IPCC’s own data obtained from the UN IPCC, McLean shows scientific peer-review was distorted and bypassed in the UN IPCC’s 2007 chapter 9 attributing global warming to human production of CO2.
Referring to the UN IPCC, never have so few conned so many. Never have so few attempted to destroy the freedom of so many.
Initiate an inquiry into the UN IPCC and our government’s negligent and/or dishonest acceptance of UN IPCC falsities.
BE (Hons), MBA (Chicago)
Fellow AICD, MAIM, MAusIMM, MAME (USA), MIMM (UK), Fellow ASQ (USA, Aust)
International Audit of UN IPCC references:
McLean, John, x5:
1. The IPCC can’t count its “expert scientists”: Author and reviewer numbers are wrong (only 5 pages)
2. An Analysis of the Review of the IPCC 4AR WG 1 Report
3. Prejudiced authors, Prejudiced findings - Did the UN bias its attribution of “global warming” to humankind?
4. Peer review? What peer review? Failures of scrutiny in the UN’s Fourth Assessment Report
The four papers above cannot be sensibly refuted since they merely present UN IPCC data on the UN IPCC’s own reporting processes with the data obtained from the UN IPCC itself.
5. Why the IPCC Should be Disbanded
Based on his analysis of the UN IPCC data, McLean presents his conclusions.
McLean, John presents a comprehensive yet succinct history of the UN IPCC’s formation and activities:
6. Climate Science Corrupted
How the IPCC’s sponsor, the UNEP, and key IPCC individuals have misled Governments into supporting the notion of manmade warming
Solomon, Lawrence, Canadian Environmentalist:
The Deniers: The World-renowned Scientists who Stood up Against Global Warming Hysteria, Political Persecution and Fraud and those who are too Fearful to do so
Richard Vigilante Books, USA
Wishart, Ian, New Zealand Investigative reporter:
Air Con: The Seriously Inconvenient Truth About Global Warming
Howling at the Moon Publishing, New Zealand
Lie: A false statement or piece of information deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood. Anything meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.
The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, New College Edition, Houghton Mifflin, Boston, USA, 1978.