Families of missing submarine crew have been told their loved ones are DEAD:

Relatives react with fury as Argentine Navy confirms an explosion was recorded when it vanished

By —— Bio and Archives--November 23, 2017

Comments | Print Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

Families of servicemen lost in the missing San Juan submarine have been told their loved ones ‘are all dead’ after an explosion on the day the vessel disappeared, according to reports.

Family members today claimed they had already received phone calls from Navy officials telling them the entire crew had perished in a blast, believed to have taken place between 600 and 3,000 feet underneath the water.—More…

Daily Mail -- Bio and Archives | Comments

The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust and published in London. It is the United Kingdom’s second-biggest-selling daily newspaper after The Sun.

Commenting Policy

Please adhere to our commenting policy to avoid being banned. As a privately owned website, we reserve the right to remove any comment and ban any user at any time.

Comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal or abusive attacks on other users may be removed and result in a ban.
-- Follow these instructions on registering: