WhatFinger
CFPSubcribe

Alleged attack on hijab-wearing girl didn’t happen: police


By -- CP24—— Bio and Archives--January 15, 2018

News Headlines and Videos | Comments | Print Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

An alleged attack against an 11-year-old girl where a man supposedly cut off her hijab while she walked to school last week, did not in fact happen, Toronto police say.

On Jan. 12, the girl told police that she was on her way to Pauline Johnson Junior Public School in Scarborough when a man dressed in black came up behind her. She said the suspect – described as an Asian man with a moustache—pulled off the hood to her jacket and cut off her hijab with a pair of blue-handled scissors before fleeing the area.—More…


Please SHARE this story as the only way for CFP to beat Facebook anti-Conservative Suppression.

Only YOU can save CFP from Social Media Suppression. Tweet, Post, Forward, Subscribe or Bookmark us

News on the Net -- CP24 -- Bio and Archives | Comments

News from around the world


Commenting Policy

Please adhere to our commenting policy to avoid being banned. As a privately owned website, we reserve the right to remove any comment and ban any user at any time.

Comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal or abusive attacks on other users may be removed and result in a ban.
-- Follow these instructions on registering: