WhatFinger

What Is Xylitol? Dog Dies From Artificial Sweetener In Chewing Gum


By -- International Business Times—— Bio and Archives--October 12, 2018

News Headlines and Videos | Comments | Print Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

A Tennessee family is warning pet owners about the dangers of an artificial sweetener found in chewing gum after their 3-year-old dog died, reports said Thursday. Canon, a husky mix, was healthy until Saturday night, after which he suddenly stopped eating and started drinking a lot of water.

Xylitol,

“He was a very hyper dog. We joke that he was a lot like me. He loved to eat, and he loved to snuggle,” owner Christy Figlio said.—More….


CFPSubcribe

Only YOU can save CFP from Social Media Suppression. Tweet, Post, Forward, Subscribe or Bookmark us

News on the Net -- International Business Times -- Bio and Archives | Comments

News from around the world


Commenting Policy

Please adhere to our commenting policy to avoid being banned. As a privately owned website, we reserve the right to remove any comment and ban any user at any time.

Comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence and death, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal or abusive attacks on other users may be removed and result in a ban.
-- Follow these instructions on registering: