WhatFinger
CFPSubcribe

If 94% of voters in a poll believe that we should learn from the past,  then who are the 6% rioting?


By --Lois Virgo—— Bio and Archives--August 28, 2017

Letters to the Editor | Comments | Print Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

If 94% of voters in a Rasmussen poll believe that we should learn from the past rather than erase it, then who are the other 6% that are rioting, vandalizing and grabbing headlines? They are the young, ill-informed, angry, hopeless and increasingly violent young people. That hurts my heart. At a time in their lives when they should be settling into the responsibilities of adulthood, building careers, raising families, and preparing a nest egg for retirement, they are seeking something that 95% of them cannot articulate. Sad for them, sad for us, sad for our country.


Please SHARE this story as the only way for CFP to beat Facebook anti-Conservative Suppression.

Only YOU can save CFP from Social Media Suppression. Tweet, Post, Forward, Subscribe or Bookmark us

Guest Column --Lois Virgo -- Bio and Archives | Comments

Items of notes and interest from the web.


Commenting Policy

Please adhere to our commenting policy to avoid being banned. As a privately owned website, we reserve the right to remove any comment and ban any user at any time.

Comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal or abusive attacks on other users may be removed and result in a ban.
-- Follow these instructions on registering: