Barack Obama's eligibilty was first brought to the fore by lawyers acting on behalf of Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008
Forgotten Truth: Hillary Clinton Mother of ‘Birther’ Movement!
Comments | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us
Nearly all liberals, as well as a few misguided conservatives, have sought to dismiss the “birther” movement as the product of right-wing retards barking up the wrong tree.
However, the entire issue of Barack Obama’s eligibility was first brought to the fore by lawyers acting on behalf of Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008.
Specifically, Phil J. Berg, hardly a member of any vast right wing conspiracy, was an ardent supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her candidacy for the presidency.
Notwithstanding his liberal pedigree, Phil J. Berg was hot on the trail of one Barack Obama, because Berg wished to protect the American people from electing a non-citizen to the most powerful office in the world.
In August 2008, before Obama was officially nominated by the Democrat party, Mr. Berg filed a legal challenge to Obama’s constitutional eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.
On October 23, Mr. Berg filed a Motion to Expedite Resolution of Berg V. Obama, summarized directly below:
” This motion argues that the facts have been established that Barack Obama is not constitutionally qualified to be elected or serve as President of the United States, and that the Court should issue a summary judgment as follows:
- That Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Hussein Obama a/k/a Barack Dunham a/k/a Barry Dunham a/k/a Barack Soetoro a/k/a Barry Soetoro is not a “natural born” or “naturalized” United States citizen.
- That he is ineligible to run for and/or serve as President of the United States.
- That the Democratic National Committee be enjoined from naming Barack Hussein Obama, et al as the Democratic Presidential Candidate on the ballot.
- That the Democratic National Committee and Barack Hussein Obama, et al are enjoined from any further campaigning on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama, et al for Office of the Presidency.
- That Barack Hussein Obama’s, et al name be removed from any and all ballots for the Office of the President of the United States.”
There you go! The inconvenient truth is as follows: Hillary Clinton is the mother of all birthers!